Provo Utah Grandview East Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
You are always welcome at our Family History Center. If you are interested in family history we are eager and delighted to help:
- Beginners and advanced researchers;
- Church members and those not of our faith;
- Youth and youth groups;
- Family History Consultants;
- Indexing volunteers;
- Full time missionaries;
This center is staffed and managed by:
- The Provo Utah Grandview Stake
- The Provo Utah Grandview East Stake
- The Provo Utah Grandview South Stake
Center Contacts and Hours
- 1080 N 850 W., Provo, UT
- Entrance and parking located on the East side of the building. Press the bell
- Location on Google Map
- Tuesdays: 10am until 9pm
- Wednesdays: 6pm until 9pm
- Thursdays: 10am until 9pm
- Closed during July
- Closed from Thanksgiving until the New Year.
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Approximately 350 rolls of microfilm on extended loan. 60+ books, a large number of microfiche, maps and numerous other genealogical research aids.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 15 Computers
- 3 Micro-film readers
- 3 Micro-fiche readers
- 2 Printers
Orientation classes and tours by request.
- Specialized research classes by request.
- Friendly, well trained volunteers.
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)