Pulaski County, Indiana Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Pulaski County Courthouse
112 E Main Street
Winamac, IN 46996-1344
County Clerk has marriage, divorce, probate and court records 1839.
County Recorder has birth and death records from 1882 and land records. 
- Pulaski County Cemeteries - InGenWeb
For tips on accessing Pulaski County, Indiana Genealogy census records online, see: Indiana Census.
- Index to Defective, Dependent & Delinquent Census for Pulaski County, Indiana (1880) (members only database, Indiana Genealogical Society)
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Directory of Businesses in Pulaski County, Indiana (1868) (members only database, Indiana Genealogical Society)
- Arthur, Carrie, Edna Bierrum, and Berniece Drybread. 1973.Index to counties of White and Pulaski, Indiana. Historical and biographical. (Winamac, Indiana: The Pulaski County Genealogical Society.) 977.29 H2w FHL US/CAN Book FHL Collection other libraries INTERNET ARCHIVE
- Biographical history of Tippecanoe, White, Jasper, Newton, Benton, Warren and Pulaski counties, (Indiana. 2003. La Crosse WI: Brookhaven Press.) FHL US/CAN Film 1731988 FHL Collection other library vol.1 Google books vol.2 Google books
- History of Pulaski County - Linkpendium
- Maps and Gazetteers - Linkpendium
- 1870 and 1907 Van Buren Township plat maps - INGenWeb
Civil War service men from Pulaski County served in various regiments. Men often joined a company (within a regiment) that originated in their county. Listed below are companies that were specifically formed in Putnam County.
- 5th Regiment, Indiana Cavalry (90th Regiment, Indiana Volunteers), Company K
- 9th Regiment, Indiana Infantry, Company E
- 11th Regiment, Indiana Cavalry, Company B
- 26th Regiment, Indiana Infantry, Companies A, and F
- 46th Regiment, Indiana Infantry, Companies H, and K
- 87th Regiment, Indiana Infantry, Company B
- 120th Regiment, Indiana Infantry, Company F
- 147th Regiment, Indiana Infantry, Company D
- 151st Regiment, Indiana Infantry, Companies A, and H
- 28th US Colored Troops, Addition Recruits for Colored Troops
Civil War Books
- "Fall of Sumter" Chapter 2 in Arthur, Carrie, Edna Bierrum, and Berniece Drybread. 1973.Index to counties of White and Pulaski, Indiana. Historical and biographical. (Winamac, Indiana: The Pulaski County Genealogical Society.),(page 486-504, Regiment, Company), 977.29 H2w FHL US/CAN Book FHL Collection other libraries INTERNET ARCHIVE
- Directory of Teachers for Pulaski County (1936) ($, Indiana Genealogical Society)
- Pulaski County, Indiana Obituary and Death Notice Collection Free from GenealogyBuff.com. Obits and death notices from Various Funeral Homes in the Winamac, White Post, Francesville, Medaryville and Rich Grove areas.
- Indiana State Digital Achives for Death, E-Publication, Instiution, Military, Misc Historical, Naturalization Records can be searched by person name (accessed 26 May 2011)
- Indiana Marriages, 1802-1892 - Ancestry.con $
- Indiana Marriages, 1780-1992 - FamilySearch
- Indiana Marriage, 1811-1959 - FamilySearch
- Indiana, Death Index, 1882-1920 - FamilySearch
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Pulaski County, Indiana Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Pulaski County, Indiana 216 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).