Pulaski County, Kentucky Christian Church Records
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:28, 19 March 2012 by JanaStokes
- "Antioch Christian Church Membership, 1842-44," Pulaski County Historical Society Newsletter Nov 2001.
- Antioch Christian Church Rosters 1842-1896. Available at the Pulaski County Historical Society.
- Kentucky Historical Society also has Antioch church membership records. See vertical file material "Pulaski co, - Christian Churches".
- Boyd, Carl B. Somerset Christian Church History, 1828-1969. Mt. Sterling, Ky. : Carl B. Boyd, 1969. Available at Filson Club Library in Louisville, Ky. Pamphlet 286.6 B789. (Contains first membership list.) This church appears to have changed names and locations several times and has ties to Pulaski and Montgomery counties. And for a few decades was known as the Caney Fork Church.
- Caney Fork Church. 1840-ca 1865. See vertical file, "Pulaski co. - Christian Churches", at Kentucky State Historical Society.
- "Soules Chapel Church notes, 1858-2003," Pulaski County Historical Society Newsletter May 2004.
- Church of Christ called Freedom