Randolph County, North Carolina Genealogy
|Randolph County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Randolph County North Carolina
Shaw Bldg 158 Worth St
Asheboro, NC 27203
Reg of Deeds has b & D rec from 1913
m rec from 1800 & land rec
Clk Sup Ct has div & ct rec, pro rec from 1786
Randolph formed from Guilford 14 Apr 1778
Many court records are missing.
- [German] German, John L. "Finding the Father of David German of North Carolina and Shelby County, Indiana," The American Genealogist, Vol. 68, No. 2 (Apr. 1993):87-94.
- Randolph County, 1779-1979 (1980)
Civil War Confederate units from this county include:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).