Redlands California Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: 350 Wabash Ave., Redlands, CA 92374
- Use 5th Ave. driveway and park in stake center parking area between the Temple and the stake center
- Location on Map
Phone: (909) 794-3844
- Tuesday thru Saturday: 9am - 1 pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 4pm - 9pm
- Thursday: Evenings by appointment only for groups.
Holiday Schedule: Closed on all major holiday weekends. Also, closed Thanksgiving week and the last two weeks of December.
Calendar and Events
2012 Ancestry Novemberfest
Saturday November 3, 2012
9:00 am -- 1:15 pm
(Registration 8:30 am - 9:00 am)
7000 Central Ave, Highland, CA
For more information call: 900.794.3844 (leave msg.) or email: email@example.com
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. Hardware and Equipment
- 8 desktop computers, 4 printers, 4 microfilm readers, 2 microfilm reader/scanners, 1 microfiche reader, and 1 copier are available for patrons to use.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)