Difference between revisions of "Renville County, North Dakota Genealogy"
|Line 50:||Line 50:|
==== Church ====
==== Court ====
==== Court ====
Revision as of 01:36, 30 May 2013United States North Dakota Renville County
Renville County, North Dakota genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Renville County, North Dakota|
Location in the state of North Dakota
Location of North Dakota in the U.S.
|Founded||June 3, 1910|
|Address|| Renville County Courthouse|
205 Main St E
PO Box 68
Mohall, ND 58761
Renville County Website
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Clerk District Court has incomplete birth and death records from 1910,
marriage, divorce, probate, military and court records from 1910;
Register of Deeds has land records from 1910
Probate records of North Dakota are at the county clerk's office.
- For selected estate case rulings, see North Dakota Supreme Court.
- See also North Dakota Probate Records.
Vital Records (birth, marriage, death, and divorce records) may be recorded on registers, certificates, or other documents at the county clerk's office.
- See also North Dakota Vital Records for more information.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Renville County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Renville County, North Dakota. Page 525 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).