Research Communities on Skype
|This article is about an aspect of the Genealogy Research Communities sponsored by FamilySearch.|
- Collaborate on your research
- Ask questions of each other
- Share knowledge you have gained as you've done your own research in that area
Scroll down for instructions to join. There are groups in the following areas:
Ethnic Research Communities
African American (United States)
Canada First Nations
Mexico City, Mexico
To join a Skype group:
- Download the Skype program at Skype.com and register for an account.
- Send E-Mail to Research@FamilySearch.org and include your Skype username with the list of the groups you'd like to be added to. (see instructions for adding contacts in Skype)
- Join in the discussions! It's that easy. (see instructions for sending a message)
- Learn more about Skype in the Skype User's Guide.