Resources for individual help
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:17, 5 June 2012 by Nolaneclark
FamilySearch provides a variety of means whereby you can obtain personalized research help.
- FamilySearch offers a network of 4,500 facilities offering public access to genealogical records from all over the world. These range from the world's largest in Salt Lake City to locations in more than 80 countries.
- Volunteer staff at a FamilySearch center provide free, personal help.
- Find a location near you.
Online Research Communities:
- FamilySearch offers more than 100 online communities.
- FamilySearch volunteers facilitate free research within these communities.