Resources for individual help
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:13, 19 November 2012 by VasquezJL
Connect with others to get help for your genealogy questions.
FamilySearch Centers - in person help
- FamilySearch offers a network of 4,500 facilities offering public access to genealogical records from all over the world. These range from the world's largest in Salt Lake City to locations in more than 80 countries.
- Volunteer staff at FamilySearch centers provide free, personal help.
Research Help - Phone or Chat
- Call or chat with a research help volunteer with experience where you are researching:
Online Research Communities
- FamilySearch offers more than 100 online communities.
- FamilySearch volunteers facilitate free research within these communities. Find a research community on:
FamilySearch Research Forums
- FamilySearch sponsors Research Forums with more than 4,700 active members.
- A video demonstration provides an overview of FamlySearch Forums.
- Forums are organized by: