Rhode Island For Further Reading
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 00:33, 10 July 2012 by Murphynw (FHL upgrades)
For more detailed information about research and records in Rhode Island, see:
- Crandall, Ralph J., ed. Genealogical Research in New England. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1984. FHL Book 974 D27gr.
- Eichholz, Alice, ed. Red Book: American State, County, and Town Sources. 3rd ed. Provo, Utah: Ancestry, 2004. Free online version; FHL Book 973 D27rb 2004; WorldCat entry. Contains bibliographies and background information on history and ethnic groups. Also contains maps and tables showing when each county was created.
- Farnham, Charles W. Rhode Island Colonial Records. Salt Lake City: Genealogical Society, 1969. FHL Book 929.1 W893 I25; Film 897217 item 23; Fiche 6039409.
- New England Library Association. A Genealogist's Handbook for New England Research. Rev. ed. Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1993. FHL Book 974 D27g 1993.
- Sperry, Kip. Rhode Island Sources for Family Historians and Genealogists. Logan, Utah: Everton Publishers, 1986. FHL Book 974.5 D23s.