Roosevelt County, Montana Genealogy
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Roosevelt County Courthouse
400 2nd Ave South
Wolf point, MT 59201
County Clerk and recorder has birth and death and land records
from 1919; Clerk District Court has marriage, divorce, probate
and court records from 1919
The largest portion of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation is located in Roosevelt County, with small portions in Daniels, Sheridan, and Valley Counties.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 418.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).