Roosevelt County, Montana Genealogy
Guide to Roosevelt County Montana genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Roosevelt County, Montana|
Location of Montana in the U.S.
|Founded||February 18, 1919|
|County Seat||Wolf Point|
|Address|| Roosevelt County Courthouse|
400 2nd Ave South
Wolf Point, MT 59201
Roosevelt County Website
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
County Clerk and recorder has birth and death and land records
from 1919; Clerk District Court has marriage, divorce, probate
and court records from 1919
The largest portion of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation is located in Roosevelt County, with small portions in Daniels, Sheridan, and Valley Counties.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 418.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).