Russell County, Kansas Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:55, 28 March 2012 by Greenwellk
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
1867--Russell County was created 26 February 1867 from unorganized territory. County seat: Russell 
- Russel County was organized after the Civil War.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Russell County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).