Saline County, Nebraska Genealogy
Saline County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Saline County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||March 6, 1855|
|Address|| Saline County Courthouse|
215 S. Court Street
P.O. Box 865
Wilber, Nebraska 68465
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Saline County Courthouse
215 S Court Street; PO Box 865
Wilber, NE 68465
County Clerk has birth and death records from 1976
and land records from 1886.
County Court has marriage records from 1886 and probate records from 1870.
Clerk District Court has divorce and court records from 1886. 
1855--Saline County was created 6 March 1855 as an original county. County seat: Wilber 
Blue Valley Cemetery
Bohemian National Cemetery
Cecho Slovansky Cemetery
Johnson Creek Cemetery
North Fork Cemetery
Oak Grove Cemetery
Old Zion Cemetery
Pleasant Hill Cemetery
Plummers Branch Cemetery
Sacred Heart Cemetery
Saint Josephs Cemetery
South Fork Cemetery
Sunny Side Cemetery
Zion Lutheran Cemetery
For tips on accessing Saline County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Saline County Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 24, Crete, NE 68333-0024
Family History Centers
- Saline County page of the NEGenWeb Project
- Saline County page of Genealogy Trails
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Saline County, Nebraska page 434, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).