Salt Lake Hillside Family History Center
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:59, 16 May 2014 by Ccsmith
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 1400 S 1900 E Salt Lake City UT 84108 United States
Phone: 1 801-584-3142
FHC Director: Craig Mortensen
- Tuesday 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sunday 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. (May be canceled for stake or general Church firesides)
- Closed on all major holidays
- Closed Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, and Father's Day
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 9 Computer Workstations (Pentium i5 with 23" Monitors), Microfilm Reader, Printer/Scanner