Salt Lake Rose Park Family History Center
We serve the Rose Park, Rose Park North and Riverside Stakes, and everyone interested in Family History and Genealogy in this area. All Family History research support is offered as a complimentary service to the community.
Rose Park Stake Center 760 N. 1200 W., Salt Lake City, UT 84116 United States
(Enter by the southwest door, convenient to our ample free parking).
Phone: 801-578-6769 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 9:30 am - 12 pm
Thursday 6:30 pm - 9 pm
Saturday 9:30 am - 12 pm
- Additional Opportunities: Schedule a special class for your group on Tuesday or Wednesday evening by e-mailing us at: email@example.com with your request and contact information. We will respond as soon as possible.
- On the 2nd Wednesday of each month from January to November at 6 - 7 pm, we invite all interested participants to our classes. See the schedule below and visit this site periodically for updates on classes and events.
- On the last Wednesday of each month we provide Indexing Training from 6 - 7 pm.
Classes through September 2017. All classes are by the Family History Center at the Rose Park Stake Center from 6 - 7 pm.
- 28 June Indexing Training
- 6 July From 6:30 to 7:30 pm and 7:30 to 8:30 pm we will have two special classes: "Your DNA Tests Interpreted." Lisa Wooldridge will assist patrons in understanding the next steps for their DNA results. This event is by appointment only. Please schedule your appointment by responding to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there!
- 12 July The Family History Guide - A Powerful Resource to Learn FamilySearch and Promote Family History in your Family.
- 26 July Indexing Training has been canceled for this date.
- 09 August Utilizing Social Media Creatively to Unite Relatives with Family Stories and Histories.
- 30 August Indexing Training
- 13 September Optimal Digitizing of Photographs to add to Printed Histories and FamilySearch
- 27 September Indexing Training
Closed Thanksgiving week 22-25 November 2017
Closed 13 December 2017. We reopen on 3 January 2018
Closed during heavy snowstorms.