Seminole County, Florida Genealogy
|Seminole County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||April 25, 1913|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Seminole County Courthouse
301 N Park Ave;
Sanford, FL 32771
County Judge has marriage and probate records.
Clerk Circuit Court has divorce, court and land records from 1915. 
Places / Localities
For tips on accessing Seminole County, Florida Genealogy census records online, see: Florida Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Seminole County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Seminole County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Seminole County, Florida Page 137 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).