Skt. Stefans Parish København, København, Denmark
The following is a chronological list of changes to the parish:
- 9 July 1876 - more of Skt. Johannes parish was added to Skt. Stefans.
- 1890 - part of the parish split and was annexed by Hellig Kors parish.
- 1902 - part of the parish went to Kapernaums parish.
- 1905 - the 2nd district of Skt. Stefans was given to Simeons parish.
- 1908 - parts of the parish went to both Aldersro parish and Kingos parish.
- 19 Sept 1908 - The parish was split in half. The first half was called Skt. Stefans nordre parish (later on the parish was renamed Kingos parish), and the second half was called Skt. Stefans søndre parish (later, the name reverted back to the original name, Skt. Stefans parish).
- 1912 - part of the parish was given to Anna parish.
(Write information such as: how old the parish is, interesting facts about the parish, what alternate names it has, or any boundary changes.)
|Amt 1662 - 1793||Add here|
|Amt 1794 - 1970||Copenhagen City|
|1788 – 1793 Lægd number||Add here|
|1794 – 1869 Lægd number||Add here|
Baldersgade, Borgmestervangen, Borups Plads, Bragersgade, Brynhildegade
Heimdalsgade, Heinesgade, Hillerødgade, Holtegade, Humelbækgade, Hyltebro, Høsterkøbgade
Jagtvej, Julius Bloms Gade
Nordbanegade, Nærumgade, Nørrebrogade, Nørrebro Vænge
Ole Jørgensens Gade
Sanbjerggade, Skodsborggade, Sorgenfrigade, Stefansgade, Søllerødgade
To see what kind of place it is you will need a Danish Gazetteer.
- Surrounding Parishes
(write information about the different collections, or tips on using them)
- Census Records
- Church Records
- Court Records
- Military Records
- Probate Records
Societies and Libraries