Southwark Parish, Virginia
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:12, 12 November 2011 by Murphynw (history)
Southwark Parish has served Surry County, Virginia.
- Stone, Doris Y. "A Surry County Colonial Church Site," The Southside Virginian, Vol. 9, No. 1 (Jan.-Mar. 1990):10-11. Discusses the Lower Church of Southwark Parish.
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- Glebe House of Southwark Parish, The Historical Marker Database
- Southwark Parish Churches, The Historical Marker Database
- Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- Online Catalog, Virginia Historical Society, accessed 12 November 2011, http://www.vahistorical.org.