St. Bartholomews Parish, South Carolina
- South Carolina Archives Summary Guide: St. Bartholomew's County, available online, courtesy: South Carolina Department of Archives and History.
- Mott, Beverly K. 1790 Census for St. Bartholomews Parish, Charleston District, South Carolina, available online, courtesy: SCGenWeb.
For an early history of the parish, see Chapter 21, St. Bartholomew's Parish, pages 366-374, in:
- Dalcho, Frederick. An Historical Account of the Protestant Episcopal Church in South Carolina from the First Settlement of the Province, to the War of the Revolution; with Notices of the Present State of the Church in Each Parish and Some Account of the Early Civil History of Carolina, Never Before Published. Charleston: E. Thayer, 1820. FHL Film 22657; digital versions at Google Books; Internet Archive.
For a more modern history filled with illustrations, see:
- Plantations of St. Bartholomew's Parish. Publisher's bookstore.
In the 1950s, the records of St. Bartholomew's Parish and Edmundbury Chapel were kept at the Bishop's office in St. Philip's Church, Charleston. St. Bartholomew's records include a history, minutes, and reports of various organizations. St. Bartholomew's copies: FHL Film 22741 Item 6; Edmundbury copies: FHL Film 22741 Item 5.
-  St. Bartholomew's Parish Tax Returns, 1785, South Carolina Magazine of Ancestral Research, Vol. 5, No. 3 (Summer 1977).
- Colleton County, South Carolina Early History, courtesy: SCGenWeb.
- Edmundsbury Marker, The Historical Marker Database
- Edmundsbury; Pon Pon Chapel; Ruins of Pon Pon Chapel of Ease, St. Bartholomew's Parish, all part of The Historical Marker Database, accessed 17 February 2011.