St. Lucie County, Florida Genealogy
Guide to St. Lucie County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|St. Lucie County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||May 24, 1905|
|County Seat||Fort Pierce|
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
St. Lucie County Courthouse
2300 Virginia Avenue
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
Clerk Circuit Court has marriage, probate, divorce, court and land records from 1905.
County Health Department has death and burial records. 
Places / Localities
For tips on accessing St. Lucie County, Florida Genealogy census records online, see: Florida Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Saint Lucie County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Saint Lucie County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), St Lucie County, Florida Page 137 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).