Difference between revisions of "St. Marys Cemetery, Ellicott City, Howard County, Maryland"

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
(New Page)
 
m
Line 1: Line 1:
St. Marys Cemetery is an old but well maintained cemetery located onn the east side of Ilchester Road between Beech Wood and Bonnie Branch Roads.
+
St. Marys Cemetery is an old but well maintained cemetery located onn the east side of Ilchester Road between Beech Wood and Bonnie Branch Roads.  It was established by the Catholic parish of St. Mary's (later Our Lady Of Perpetual Help) in the autumn of 1894.
  
Latitude 39° 14' 40" N, Longitude 076° 45' 59" W; GNIS ID No. 587094
+
Latitude 39° 14' 40" N, Longitude 076° 45' 59" W; GNIS ID No. 587094  
  
ADC Map and Coordinates: 4936 - H1
+
ADC Map and Coordinates: 4936 - H1  
  
A pertial inventory of this cemetery is listed at Find-A-Grave.com.
+
A partial (and occationally inaccurate) inventory of this cemetery is listed at Find-A-Grave.com.  
  
 
[[Category:Howard_County,_Maryland|Category: Howard County, Maryland]]
 
[[Category:Howard_County,_Maryland|Category: Howard County, Maryland]]

Revision as of 22:35, 22 February 2013

St. Marys Cemetery is an old but well maintained cemetery located onn the east side of Ilchester Road between Beech Wood and Bonnie Branch Roads.  It was established by the Catholic parish of St. Mary's (later Our Lady Of Perpetual Help) in the autumn of 1894.

Latitude 39° 14' 40" N, Longitude 076° 45' 59" W; GNIS ID No. 587094

ADC Map and Coordinates: 4936 - H1

A partial (and occationally inaccurate) inventory of this cemetery is listed at Find-A-Grave.com.