St. Marys Cemetery, Ellicott City, Howard County, Maryland
St. Marys Cemetery is an old but well maintained cemetery located onn the east side of Ilchester Road between Beech Wood and Bonnie Branch Roads. It was established by the Catholic parish of St. Mary's (later Our Lady Of Perpetual Help) in the autumn of 1894.
Latitude 39° 14' 40" N, Longitude 076° 45' 59" W; GNIS ID No. 587094
ADC Map and Coordinates: 4936 - H1
A partial (and occationally inaccurate) inventory of this cemetery is listed at Find-A-Grave.com.