St. Pauls Parish, King George, Virginia
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:31, 18 February 2011 by Murphynw (web)
- bef 1702
- "Extracts from the Register of St. Paul's Parish, Stafford (Now King George) County, Virginia," The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Vol. 8, No. 4 (Apr. 1901):360-366. Available at JSTOR ($).
- Nicklin, John Bailey Calvert. "Data from the Register of St. Paul's Parish, King George (Formerly Stafford) County, Virginia, 1716-1793," The William and Mary Quarterly, Second Series, Vol. 13, No. 1 (Jan. 1933):28-33. Available at JSTOR ($).
- Nicklin, John Bailey Calvert. St. Paul's Parish Register: (Stafford-King George Counties, Virginia) 1715 - 1798. Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Book Co., 1962. FHL Collection 975.52 K28n; digital version at World Vital Records ($).
- Colonial Churches Blog: St. Paul's Parish Church, King George County. Includes photographs and history
- Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).