St. Pauls Parish, South Carolina
- Borders St. Andrews, St. Bartholomew's, St. George, and St. John's Colleton parishes. For a map, see: Early parishes in South Carolina. An overlay of districts is available at Carolana.com.
- South Carolina Archives Summary Guide: St. Paul's Parish, available online, courtesy: South Carolina Department of Archives and History.
More than 1000 of the cemetery's graves are described at Find A Grave. Includes transcripts and select photographs.
1790 and 1800 parish censuses have been published:
- Jarrell, Lawrence E. Early Colleton, South Carolina Census. Complete Transcription of the Federal Census Records; 1790 Charleston District Census, St. Bartholomew's, St. George's-Dorchester; St. Paul's and St. John's-Colleton Parishes; 1800 Colleton District Census--St. Bartholomew's, St. George's-Dorchester and St. Paul's Parishes; 1810 Colleton District Census. High Point, N.C.: Alligator Creek Genealogy Publications, 1998. FHL Book 975.79 X2j
For an early history of the parish, see Chapter 19, St. Paul's Parish, pages 351-359, in:
- Dalcho, Frederick. An Historical Account of the Protestant Episcopal Church in South Carolina from the First Settlement of the Province, to the War of the Revolution; with Notices of the Present State of the Church in Each Parish and Some Account of the Early Civil History of Carolina, Never Before Published. Charleston: E. Thayer, 1820. FHL Film 22657; digital versions at Google Books; Internet Archive.
- Constitutional Form of Government and By-laws of the Protestant Episcopal Church of Saint Paul's, Radcliffeboro', Charleston, S.C. Charleston, S.C.: Courier Book and Job Presses, 1870. Digital version at Google Books.
-  "1732 Tax Return for Edisto Island," The South Carolina Magazine of Ancestral Research, Vol. 18, No. 4 (Fall 1990):183-186. FHL Book 975.7 B2sc v. 23
-  St. Paul's Parish Tax Returns, 1785, South Carolina Magazine of Ancestral Research, Vol. 5, No. 2 (Spring 1977); Vol. 5, No. 3 (Summer 1977).
The names of many St. Paul's parish residents appear in:
- "St. Pauls Parish Commissioners of the Roads Minutes," [1790s-1800s] The South Carolina Magazine of Ancestral Research, Vol. 15, No. 2 (Spring 1987):92-94; Vol. 15, No. 3 (Summer 1987):169-174; Vol. 16, No. 1 (Winter 1988):49-54; Vol. 16, No. 3 (Summer 1988):139-147; Vol. 16, No. 4 (Fall 1988):197-204; Vol. 17, No. 1 (Winter 1989):33-38; Vol. 17, No. 2 (Spring 1989):104-109. FHL Book 975.7 B2sc v. 15-17
- St. Paul's, Stono / St. Paul's Churchyard, The Historical Markers Database
- This source is discussed in Philip D. Morgan, "A Profile of a Mid-Eighteenth Century South Carolina Parish: The Tax Return of Saint James', Goose Creek," The South Carolina Historical Magazine, Vol. 81, No. 1 (Jan. 1980):52. Digital version at JSTOR ($).