St. Thomas's Parish, Dublin Genealogy

From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:25, 6 November 2012 by Mckinstrymj (talk | contribs) (Parish page created with description and hyperlink.)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

St. Thomas's parish was separated from St. Mary's, in 1749, by act of parliament: it contains 20,881 inhabitants, and 1373 houses valued at £5 and upwards, the total annual value being £65,537. 10. The living is a rectory, in the patronage of the Dean and Chapter of Christ-Church; the minister's money is £684. 12. 1., and the gross income £922. 1. 10. The church, erected in 1758, presents a front to Marlborough-street, opposite to Gloucester-street.  For more information, go to www.libraryireland.com.