Difference between revisions of "St Cuby, Cornwall Genealogy"

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 5: Line 5:
 
== Parish History  ==
 
== Parish History  ==
  
CUBY (St. Keby), a parish, in the union of Truro, W. division of the hundred of Powder and of the county of Cornwall; adjoining the town of Tregoney. This Parish was annexed to the rectory of Tregony cum St. James, valued together in the king's books at £10. 4. 2. The church, with the exception of the porch and tower, was rebuilt in 1828; the interior is exceedingly neat, and contains a font curiously sculptured.
+
CUBY (St. Keby), a '''parish''', in the union of Truro, W. division of the hundred of Powder and of the county of Cornwall; adjoining the town of Tregoney. This Parish was '''annexed to the rectory of Tregony cum St. James'''.<ref>Lewis, Samuel A., [http://british-history.ac.uk/report.aspx?compid=50909#s14 A Topographical Dictionary of England] (1848). Adapted. Accessed: 22 March, 2013.</ref>
  
 +
== References ==
  
[http://maps.familysearch.org/ <br>][http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/index.jsp <br>]  
+
{{reflist}}<br> [http://www.visionofbritain.org.uk/index.jsp <br>]  
  
 
[[Category:Cornwall]]
 
[[Category:Cornwall]]

Revision as of 17:36, 22 March 2013

England  Gotoarrow.png  CornwallGotoarrow.png  Cornwall Parishes


Parish History

CUBY (St. Keby), a parish, in the union of Truro, W. division of the hundred of Powder and of the county of Cornwall; adjoining the town of Tregoney. This Parish was annexed to the rectory of Tregony cum St. James.[1]

References

  1. Lewis, Samuel A., A Topographical Dictionary of England (1848). Adapted. Accessed: 22 March, 2013.