St Cuby, Cornwall Genealogy
CUBY (St. Keby), a parish, in the union of Truro, W. division of the hundred of Powder and of the county of Cornwall; adjoining the town of Tregoney. This Parish was annexed to the rectory of Tregony cum St. James, valued together in the king's books at £10. 4. 2. The church, with the exception of the porch and tower, was rebuilt in 1828; the interior is exceedingly neat, and contains a font curiously sculptured.