Stockholm: Engelsk Episkopala parish, Sweden
Back to Stockholm Portal Page►
History of the Parish Name
From 1653 on Sunday services were in English. Between 1695 - 1745 it was known as 1st Franskengelska församlingen (se Fransk-reformerta). From 1849 - the parish had an English pastor.
Organized From / Combined With
The parish was part of the Engelska kyrkan, expedition Strandvägen 76.
Parishes Created From
Christenings 1880 -
Sveriges Församlingar genom Tiderna, Skatteförvaltningen Riksskatteverket, Graphic Systems AB. Göteborg 1989.