Stockholm: Fransk reformerta

From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:58, 20 July 2012 by Sandralpond (talk | contribs) (fixed link)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Back to Stockholm City Page

History of the Parish Name

At least by about 1695-1745, it was known as Fransk-engelska.

Organized From / Combined With

It was created by the 1680’s, at the latest 1699.
Combined at the earliest (about 1745).

Parishes Created From

Engelsk-episkopala

Repository

Christening certificates from about 1723, at adress:
Humlegårdsgatan 13
114 46 Stockholm
Sweden

References

Sveriges Församlingar genom Tiderna, Skatteförvaltningen Riksskatteverket, Graphic Systems AB. Göteborg 1989. See Sveriges Församlingar genom Tiderna