Suffolk County, Massachusetts Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 21:10, 13 March 2009 by 4thebirds
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places / Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
- County government was abolished in 1999 (Wikipedia)
Places / Localities
Societies and Libraries
- The Suffolk County MA GenWeb Project, an member of The MAGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Suffolk County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Suffolk County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Suffolk County
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 181. [FHL book 973 D27e 2002]. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "HBG" defined multiple times with different content Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "HBG" defined multiple times with different content