Difference between revisions of "Sullivan County, Indiana Genealogy"
(add nav bar)
|Line 84:||Line 84:|
Revision as of 18:51, 29 September 2010
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
February 1850 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
- Burned Counties Research in FamilySearch Wiki
- Michael John Neill, Burned Counties in Family History Circle
Societies and Libraries
Sullivan County Public Library
Donna K. Adams - Genealogist
Genealogy/Local History Dept.
100 S. Crowder St.
Sullivan, Indiana 47882
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Sullivan County, Indiana Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Sullivan County Public Library - www.sullivan.lib.in.us
- Sullivan County Historical Society - www.sullivancountyin.com
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).