Sussex Archaeological Society, Lewes
The Sussex Archaeological Society has published an annual volume of Sussex Archaeological Collections since 1846. There is a general index volume for each preceding 25 annual volumes.
- The early volumes of Sussex Archaeological Collections have been digitised by Google and placed in the archive.org.
Sussex Archaeological Society Newsletter (1970-1993, Sussex Archaeological Society, Lewes), thrice yearly. Also titled SAS Newsletter and SAS News. First 50 issues indexed with Sussex Archaeological Collections Index for vols 101-25. Succeeded by Sussex past & present : the Sussex Archaeological Society newsletter (1994- Sussex Archaeological Society, Lewes), thrice yearly.
Sussex Notes and Queries (1926-1971, Sussex Archaeological Society. Lewes). 17 volumes. Before 1926 published as part of Sussex Archaeological Collections.
Occasional papers (1971-1977, Sussex Archaeological Society, Lewes).
Sussex Record Society, Lewes
The Sussex Record Society has been publishing a volume almost annually since 1902. It offers transcripts, summaries or indexes of documents of historical interest, often in translation from Latin. Its website has some volumes published online.
The Sussex County Magazine
Founded by Arthur Beckett, and edited by him until his death in 1943. 30 volumes. Published monthly from December 1926 to Vol. 30 no. 7, July 1956 in Eastborne. Many historical articles and pieces of genealogical interest.
- Sussex Family Historian (1972- , Brighton, Sussex Family History Group). Quarterly.
- Sussex Genealogist and Local Historian (1979-86, Brighton, M.J. Burchall / Sussex Genealogical Centre). 7 volumes. Family History Library Catalog entry.
Sussex Industrial Archaeology Society
The Sussex Industrial Archaeology Society promotes the study of the working life of past generations through the physical and documentary evidence that they have left. The fruits of their labours are documented in their publications:
- Sussex Industrial History (1970-1974, Chichester, Phillimore: 1976- , Hastings, The Society), the annual journal. The website offers an index and access to back issues in PDF.
- Newsletter (1974- ). Quarterly. Includes briefer records. The website gives access to an index, previous titles and back copies in PDF.