Talk:Charleston County, South Carolina
HOW EACH COLUMN HELPS YOU WITH YOUR RESEARCH:
1. Populated Places column: names the "place" or "location" of interest.
2. TYPE column: gives type of place or location (i.e. village, town, city, etc.).
3. FHL CATALOG column: links the "catagories of sources" available in the Family History Library for the place or location.
4. WIKIPEDIA column: like WIKI, gives background information regarding the place or location.
5. GOOGLE MAPS column: shows the whereabouts of this place or location on a map.
6. GOOGLE IMAGES column: shows pictures, photos, old maps (sometimes) of this place or location.
6. WORLDCAT.ORG column: shows sources from other libraries/repositories, etc. for this place or location.
7. US HOMETOWN LOCATOR column: gives current information about the place or location.