Thurston County, Nebraska Genealogy
Thurston County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Thurston County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||March 28, 1889|
|Address|| Thurston County Courthouse|
106 S. 5th Street
P.O. Box G
Pender, Nebraska 68047
- 1 County Courthouse
- 2 History
- 3 Places/Localities
- 4 Resources
- 5 Societies and Libraries
- 6 Web Sites
- 7 References
Thurston County Courthouse
106 S 5th Street
PO Box G;
Pender, NE 68047
County judge has marriage and probate records from 1889.
Clerk District Court has divorce and court records from 1889.
County Clerk has land records from 1885.
For tips on accessing Thurston County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Thurston County, Nebraska page 435, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).