United Kingdom County Sidebars
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:23, 31 October 2013 by Ccsmith (moved United Kingdom County Sidbars to United Kingdom County Sidebars: Misspelled sidebars)
How to Add to "News and Events"
- Click on "Edit This Page" button.
- Look for the word "news" near the top of the page. After the word "news" type an = sign and then type the announcement. Example:
|news=Genealogical meeting will start at 7pm next Thursday
How to Edit or Add to "Topics"
To add to or subtract items in the Topic section, you need to go to the individual county templates to make changes.
- Click on "Edit This Button" on the page you want to edit the sidebar.
- At the bottom of the edit page, look for "Template:name of sidebar (edit)."
- Click on that link and it will take you to the sidebar so you can edit it.
How to Add to "Did You Know"
- Click on "Edit This Button."
- Look for the word "info" near the top of the page. After the word "info" type an = sign and then type the text you want to appear. Example: |info=The History of England