Upland California Family History Center
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
(Add a brief paragraph about your center here and the area it serves. Information in italics below is guidance for you and should be deleted as you fill out the page. Remove italics from other text by selecting the text and clicking the "I" box in the Toolbar above.)
- 1 Center Contacts and Hours
- 2 Calendar and Events
- 3 Center Resources
- 4 Center Services
- 5 Resources in the Local Area
- 6 Links
- 7 Volunteer at the Center
Center Contacts and Hours
- 785 N. San Antonio Ave Upland CA 91784 United States
- When coming to the center, enter on the southwest corner.
- There is a button to press and allow entry.
- Please look at the camera over the button so staff members can identify you.
- 1-909 985-8821
Holiday Schedule and Closures:
General Conference: All Major Holidays: Christmas and New Years: Thanksgiving day: Halloween:
Calendar and Events
Class Schedule First Tuesday of each month 7pm
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 6 computers, 3 film readers, printers and copiers are available at no cost. Copies are 10 cents per.
Staff Research Specialties
Our staff are all volunteers, some with more and some with less experience. Some have great research helping abilities, but every shift is different and may require another visit or phone call to "hook-up" with the person that can help most.
Persons interested in serving should email the director at the email address above.
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
Anyone interested in serving should email the director at the email address above.