From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:53, 16 November 2012 by Mcbridelw
Example of a Digital Book
- Biographical and Reminiscent History of Richland, Clay and Marion Counties, Illinois (published 1909) Google Books digital version Internet Archive digital version
- Brinkerhoff's History of Marion County, Illinois by J.H.G. Brinkerhoff (published 1974) FamilySearch digital version Internet Archive digital version
- History of Wayne and Clay Counties, Illinois (published 1884) Google Books digital version Internet Archive digital version
- Historical Encyclopedia of Illinois: history of Evanston (published 1903) Internet Archive digital version FamilySearch digital version Google Books digital version
- A Classic Town:the Story of Evanston (published 1891) Google Books digital versionInternet Archive digital version
- Evanston's Yesterdays:Stories of Early Evanston and Sketches of Some of its Pioneers (published 1901) Google Books digital version Internet Archive digital version
Example of a NON digital book
- Bible and Tombstone Records of Cheatham County, Tennessee prepared by the Historical Records Project (published 1939) At various libraries FHL microfilm 24616 Item 4
- Tombstone records of Cheatham County, Tennessee by Denis Dozier Haile and James E. Garrett, Jr.(published 1987), At various libraries FHL book 976.8462 V3t
- 1908-1953 Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 (FamilySearch.org) - Free, Index and images of Ohio death certificates. You must have a FamilySearch account and be logged in to view images.
- 1908-1932, 1938-1944, 1958-2007 Ohio, Death Index, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, and 1958-2007 (FamilySearch.org) - Free index. Provides death certificate number. Order originals through the Ohio History Store ($).
- 1913-1944 Ohio Death Certificate Index, 1913 - 1944 (Ohio Historical Society) - Free index. Search by county and timeframe. Order originals through the Ohio History Store ($).