Works as a research consultant at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah,for FamilySearch, a non-profit holding of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I have presented at conferences: National Genealogical Society (2010) Syllabus, Salt Lake Genealogy Institute, ICAPGen, Brigham Young University, Utah Genealogical Association, South Davis Family History Fair, Family History Expos,Family History Conferences, and the Family History Library.
Currently working on
- Currently contributing to the United States Colored Troops in the Civil War - Civil War Wiki Project
- Currently contributing to the American Indian Wiki Project
- Contributes to the Utah Afro American Historical and Genealogical Society, Newsletter
- Past Board member of the Utah Genealogical Association, working with the Pioneer Certificates and First Families of Utah
- University of Utah
- Accredited Genealogist Midwestern States 2001-present
Accredited Genealogist (AG) is a registered service mark of International Commission for the Accreditation of Professional Genealogists® (ICAPGen), used under license by accredited associates who meet the genealogical competency standards of ICAPGen.
I nurture an interest in American Indian and African American records and research