Michael McCormick is from Adams County, Pennsylvania, lives in Chicago, Illinois, is married to the love of his life, and is Operations Manager for HEREDIUM Probate Research LLC, a subsidiary of Henning Schröder Internationale Erbenermittlung GmbH.
You may contact me via my social media presence: My Talk page, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Enduring Legacy Blog, Enduring Legacy Facebook page, tumblr; or via my contributor pages at Find-A-Grave, Ancestry.com, Fold3, RootsWeb, or the Association of Professional Genealogists .
My Work Experience
- Community Development Intern, FamilySearch Mar-Jun 2012
- Professional Genealogist and Founder, Enduring Legacy Genealogy 2007-2012
- BS in History, Brigham Young University - Idaho, December 2011, Family History emphasis, Honor Society
- Full-time Missionary, Virginia Richmond Mission, 2005-2007 ("Gift of Family History" pilot)
- Family History Consultant, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; 2004, 2008-2011
- PaHR-Access (People for Better Pennsylvania Historical Records Access), 2009-2011
- USGenWeb Archives, Find A Grave, and BillionGraves
- Assistant Stake Indexing Leader/Director, 2008
- FamilySearch Indexing Arbitrator, 2011-current
- FamilySearch beta tester (FamilyTree, Books GEDCOM project, Indexing app, Linking etc.)