Michael McCormick is from Adams County, Pennsylvania, lives in Chicago, Illinois, is married to the love of his life, and is Operations Manager for HEREDIUM Probate Research LLC, a subsidiary of Henning Schröder Internationale Erbenermittlung GmbH.
You may contact me via my social media presence: My Talk page, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Enduring Legacy Blog, Enduring Legacy Facebook page, tumblr; or via my contributor pages at Find-A-Grave, Ancestry.com, Fold3, RootsWeb, or the Association of Professional Genealogists .
My Work Experience
- Community Development Intern, FamilySearch Mar-Jun 2012
- Professional Genealogist and Founder, Enduring Legacy Genealogy 2007-2012
- BS in History, Brigham Young University - Idaho, December 2011, Family History emphasis, Honor Society
- Full-time Missionary, Virginia Richmond Mission, 2005-2007 ("Gift of Family History" pilot)
- Family History Consultant, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; 2004, 2008-2011
- PaHR-Access (People for Better Pennsylvania Historical Records Access), 2009-2011
- USGenWeb Archives, Find A Grave, and BillionGraves
- Assistant Stake Indexing Leader/Director, 2008
- FamilySearch Indexing Arbitrator, 2011-current
- FamilySearch beta tester (FamilyTree, Books GEDCOM project, Indexing app, Linking etc.)
- New York, Michigan, and Minnesota. Frank S. Rowland. Reverend's Methodist Register (1887-1917). Donated August 2011, imaged July 2012. Learn more on this collection's FamilySearch Historical Records wiki page.
District of Columbia Deaths article
Please report the problems below using the Feedback option at the bottom of this collection landing page: https://familysearch.org/search/collection/1803967
004548834 ends with Cert. 237000 (7 Jun 1917) and 004548835 starts with Cert. 336401 (6/22/1931) end of 004548834: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1-10216-4241-8?cc=1803967&wc=9527347
The extracted "District of Columbia Deaths and Burials, 1840-1964" collection has my great-x uncle Charles McCormick: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/F7TJ-QLX He died in 1929 and is on the regular death certificates, film #2116107. I wondered why he never showed up when I searched the index in "District of Columbia Deaths, 1874-1959." It looks like it is because a few films were just completely missed in the upload process.
--McCormickMW 18:02, 20 January 2014 (UTC)
By reporting problems to feedback you enter them into a reporting system that investigates problems.
Thank you, Dorothy Horan, User Guidance Supervisor 21:17, 17 March 2014 (UTC)