User group meeting & agenda 9 December 2008
Proposing ideas for this agenda
To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Prayer --
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
Carryover from Last Week
- Research Wiki User Group Evaluation
* What is working well with our Research Wiki User Group meetings?
* What isn't working well - what can we do to improve?
* Should we be looking to increase our numbers?
* If so, how?
- Research Wiki Evaluation
* What is working well - what do I like about this wiki?
* Is the wiki helping people find their ancestors?
* What isn't working well - what don't I like about it - how can we improve it?
* What is keeping people from finding their ancestors?
* How can we increase the number of people using the wiki?
* What can we do to encourage content growth and contributors?
Facilitator was [Add name here], Note taker was [Add name here], Time keeper was [Add name here].
This week, there are now [#] registered users of the FamilySearch Wiki. That is an increase of [#] new registered users over the last week.