Difference between revisions of "User group meeting agenda & minutes 25 June 2008"

From FamilySearch Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 13: Line 13:
 
#Today's agenda preview
 
#Today's agenda preview
  
<!-- Tidy found serious XHTML errors -->  
+
<!-- Tidy found serious XHTML errors --> <!-- Tidy found serious XHTML errors -->  
<!-- Tidy found serious XHTML errors -->
 
  
 
== Information items  ==
 
== Information items  ==
  
Update on Mollie
+
*Update on Mollie  
 
+
*The image process -- Anne Roach <!-- Tidy found serious XHTML errors -->
The image process -- Anne Roach
 
<!-- Tidy found serious XHTML errors -->
 
  
 
== Discussion items  ==
 
== Discussion items  ==
Line 27: Line 24:
 
=== Carryover from Last Week  ===
 
=== Carryover from Last Week  ===
  
Events Page -- James Anderson  
+
*Events Page -- James Anderson  
 
+
*Increasing Traffic to the Wiki (see the Discussion tab for a suggested website to review) -- Stephen Bobowski
Increasing Traffic to the Wiki (see the Discussion tab for a suggested website to review) -- Stephen Bobowski
 
  
 
=== New Items  ===
 
=== New Items  ===
  
Where to Add Agenda Item Suggestions -- Thomas Lerman and/or James Anderson
+
*Where to Add Agenda Item Suggestions -- Thomas Lerman and/or James Anderson
  
 
= Minutes  =
 
= Minutes  =
Line 46: Line 42:
  
 
== Action Items  ==
 
== Action Items  ==
 +
<!-- Tidy found serious XHTML errors -->

Revision as of 16:37, 25 June 2008

Proposing ideas for this agenda

To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.

Agenda

Administrative items

  1. Assignment of time keeper and note taker (Fran Jensen has agreed to accept this assignment)
  2. Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
  3. Prayer --
  4. Review of Minutes -- Thanks to David Dilts for last week's minutes.
  5. Today's agenda preview


Information items

  • Update on Mollie
  • The image process -- Anne Roach

Discussion items

Carryover from Last Week

  • Events Page -- James Anderson
  • Increasing Traffic to the Wiki (see the Discussion tab for a suggested website to review) -- Stephen Bobowski

New Items

  • Where to Add Agenda Item Suggestions -- Thomas Lerman and/or James Anderson

Minutes

Facilitator was [Add name here], Note taker was [Add name here], Time keeper was [Add name here].

Prayer by [Add name here]

Attendees

Items Discussed

Action Items