This is my talk page.
just adding a comment Molliewog 10:40, 17 December 2007 (MST)
Pages other than English
I noticed that you had removed a page because it was not written in English, which I also understand is the direction we're taking.
With this in mind, should the following pages also be deleted?
Kip 09:48, 10 January 2008 (MST)
This discussion was moved to the England discussion page. Rdhill 17:06, 19 March 2008 (MDT)
Good catch on glitched page creations.
Saw the deletions that were made, for whatever reason the system seems to be adding some code into the title bar of the pages you had to remove because of the bad syntax. I don't have an answer but the catch on this was a good one.
JamesAnderson 00:51, 17 April 2008 (MDT)
Sorry but the correct name for the county is 'Glamorgan' and not 'Glamorganshire' (this is a common misconception). See: GenUKI
Bromaelor 17:51, 20 May 2008 (GMT)
Could you please delete the pages:
Wales Poor Law Unions (it has been split into individual county pages)
- UPDATE: It was necessary to reverse this as the topic is on the default menus! bromaelor 12:20, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
Surnames in Wales (it has been merged with a similar page)
Thanks. bromaelor 12:24, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- Done! Molliewog 15:19, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
- No, we are unable to use images with copyright notices. They must be in accordance to the creative commons license. I have deleted these images. Thanks for bringing this to my attention! Molliewog 16:14, 24 September 2008 (UTC)
I can make a direct external link from the fswiki to the fhl using:
I would like to make a similar direct link to a specific batch on the IGI. Is this possible??? For example:
"http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp?PAGE=igi/search_IGI.asp&clear_form=true" and then specify "region=british isles" and "batch=C090161".
If it's possible could you give me the full syntax? bromaelor 12:27, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
- I don't know if this is possible. I don't know of a way to get a permanent url for a FamilySearch search. Molliewog 21:43, 2 December 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks. Someone has come up with the answer. bromaelor 19:33, 3 December 2008 (UTC)