- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
Page leading to mini projects?
Heya Fran. Take a look at Colfax County, New Mexico. It's mostly by one user. My first temptation was to just jump in and start cleaning it up, but I'd rather find someone else who can do it. But having clicked the Community Center link and its Project link, this doesn't seem to fit with other projects, which are bigger. Is there a page that lists pages in distress that could use some serious attention from one who is talented in editing? RitcheyMT 22:47, 31 May 2010 (UTC)
Much thanks to you, for spending time in the Wiki with our authors and editors and all contributions you make that have helped the Wiki to grow. The Research Wiki is in its first years but it is growing and becoming a wonderful tool that helps people find answers in one space and costs only in effort to search on their part.
We want to improve the process for Welcoming new authors and editors in the Wiki. I want to make each member of the committee aware of some improvements coming in June:
• We will have another Welcome Message Template designed to be more individualized. The others will be there too but we hope that you will use this new welcome message. Steve Cottrell will be helping us with the Template, a special thanks to him.
• Please read more carefully what the contributor or editor have put on the page. The current steps listed for reviewing the contributions are good to follow.
• Avoid adding the welcome message before following the steps outlined.
.• The question Templates will stay the same.
We thank you again for all you do.