Have removed the deletes from the topic pages as these pages will fill-up as needed. Thanks for the help but these pages need to be left so they can fill up when those with the knowledge come forward. Sandralpond 21:10, 15 July 2012 (UTC)
Thanks so much for responding. There is a special group of worker at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City who are specifically working on these Prussian pages and are building tem with these topic pages that are attached in this way. They will start filling them in as they build them. We have many groups in different parts of the world doing the same thing. Thanks for the info about other Wikis. We will forward this information to these teams. Sandralpond 23:26, 15 July 2012 (UTC)
Protection removed so all can edit, Liberia, Angola and others. User who protected not available to explain. Sandralpond 21:36, 22 July 2012 (UTC)
Sorry working too fast. Is now open. Thank you for pointing these out. While we were changing the portals to un-portal these were protected and not returned. if you find any more please continue to point them out. Thanks again.Sandralpond 22:13, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
Örebro, Sweden July 29, 2012.
Thanks for adding the templates to the Swedish wiki. They will be helpful in our future work with adding new and helpful articles/pages in the wiki for the Swedish language.
Image translation instructions
I'm Dorothy Horan, the Supervisor of the User Guidance Unit. We create the Historical Records wiki articles. It is not necessary to submit image translations to support. Could you change that part of your page? Historical Record images do not have to be approved by the wiki unit, as they are sample images that come from the dital collections and have already been approved for publication. A translation of one of those images would never need to be sent to support. Please change your page. If you have any questions contact Janell Vasquez or myself.
I've asked the intern for our unit to add the messages back into the pages, but to add images from the specific pages into the discussion pages, so the intent will be clearer.
Dorothy Horan, User Guidance Supervisor 15:44, 9 November 2012 (UTC)
- Hi Dorothy,
- I created the page as an easy way to instruct users on how they can help to translate the sample images. Since many users, me included, do not have the ability to upload images (even sample images that have been approved for publication) it is not possible to simply tell users to upload them. Uploading can only be done by users with Reviewer or higher access rights. As a result, it is necessary for any user without upload rights that decides to help translate images to email them to someone who has the appropriate access rights.
- Is there another email where the users without sufficient rights can submit the translated images?
- Please feel free to alter any page I create, especially if you believe it to be incorrect.
- P.S. I do not understand this statement at all "I've asked the intern for our unit to add the messages back into the pages, but to add images from the specific pages into the discussion pages, so the intent will be clearer."
- Lotje2 02:18, 11 November 2012 (UTC)