Add to bio:
- patent list
- FamilySearch in employment history
Notes to Self
Use Show Preview to see that they expand as desired.
- Enter three tildes (~) as a shortcut for your signature (Robert).
- Enter four tildes (~) as a shortcut for your signature and the date (Robert 21:50, 5 June 2009 (UTC)).
- Enter five tildes (~) as a shortcut for the current date/time (17:15, 3 September 2009 (UTC))
- <ref name="name">citation text</ref>
- To repeat the footnote, use <ref name="name" />
- To reference a category instead of creating it, precede it with a colon.
- Named link: [http://en.wikipedia.org Wikipedia] Characters must be alphanumeric and . _ \ / ~ % - + & # ? ! = ( ) @. Otherwise use %hh notation. Ampersand is %26. See ASCII printable characters.
- Wikipedia:Citing sources
- Wikipedia:Referencing for beginners
- Wikipedia:Citation templates
- Wikipedia:Wiki markup
- Uploading Images and files (leads to Special:Upload)
10-Feb-2009: I just discovered Utah History Atlas compiled by David E. Miller (Family History Library book 979.2 E2m). What a wonderful collection of maps! Someone should create online maps with copies of the trails used to explore what is now the state of Utah.
might be of interest.
Thank YOU / YOUR Article is Selected
The FamilySearch Research Wiki is delighted to let you know that the ctionary.png A genealogical glossary terms article you helped create will become a Featured Article that is highlighted on the Main page of the Wiki. It will appear there for seven days. Thank you for your excellent work – you have given readers/researchers important access to records. Your contributions are appreciated and will assist others in finding their ancestors. You have made a difference in research!
We invite you to do any enhancing, editing or changing to this article before we post it. If you are considering an edit we ask that it be completed by October 17, 2011. Within a few days of this date this article will post. If you feel that you do not want your article up as yet as a Featured Article please let me know.<br>Thank you for your time and effort!
joy Wyzer17 15:25, 13 October 2011 (UTC)