- Please post new messages at the bottom of the page to prevent confusion.
- Please sign your comments. Type
after your text.
- Please use section headings to separate conversation topics.
Hello! Thanks for stopping by. I am still setting up shop. How can I be of assistance to you? Add a new topic if your question does not fit under a topic below.
SavingStories 01:29, 4 June 2013 (UTC)
Moderator Feedback & Questions
- Robin I will be unable to attend the meeting Thursday at 1:00 as I'm committed with appointments at work. Will the meeting be recorded? I would like to keep up with the news. Thank you so much! Familyjournals 22:45, 31 May 2013 (UTC)
You are welcome! Yes, it will be recorded. Thanks for your reply! 31 May 2013
- Robin, I will try to attend but I have an early meeting that day and it might go overtime. I too would like to hear the recording if I can't attend. I have 'listened in' to a couple of meetings. I thought there were some notes to be posted?
Here's one question - are these 'Local Histories...at BYU Digital Archives' pages to be updated? For example, Local Histories of the United States on BYU Digital Archives, Pennsylvania - South Dakota. The books are now in the FamilySearch digital books, I believe, at least the ones I looked at.
MDianeRogers 2 June 2013
Contributor Feedback & Questions
The following questions could be asked to help evaluate if they are capable to fill the role:
- User name
- Why does the contributor need Reviewer rights?
- What have they contributed to the Wiki?
Look at the page. You can change the size by going into wilitext and the just change the width and length numbers. Have a great time. Sandralpond 17:30, 4 June 2013 (UTC)
- Watch your topic or locality pages. Watching a page - Moderators monitor their topic or locality page and every page linked to it. Moderators watch for recent changes to articles so that they
- Create your User page. See User pages and preferences.
- Set preferences as a moderator (note: we need to edit preferences article for moderators).
- Join a Moderator and Contributor Community. See Yammer.
- Connect with other and contributors by checking the history of the pages you are watching.
- Post a message to someone's Talk page. See Talk pages.
- Create an article in your Sandbox. See Practice editing in your Sandbox.