Utah Population Schedule Indexes: Fiche, Film, or Book
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 17:32, 24 February 2010 by DiltsGD (1870)
- Ronald Vern Jackson, A.I.S. U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche) (Bountiful, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems, 1984). Also in Ancestry.com online.
- Search 1 1607-1819 Entire United States
- Search 2 1820-1829 Entire United States
- Search 3 1830-1839 Entire United States
- Search 4 1840-1849 Entire United States
- Search 5 1850-1860 Southern States
- Search 6 1850 New England and northern states
- Search 7 1850-1906 Midwestern and western states
- Search 7a 1850-1906 Entire United States (searches 5, 6, and 7 combined)
- Search 8 U.S. Mortality schedules
- For a resource guide to using them, see Accelerated Indexing Systems U.S. Census Indexes (on Microfiche).
- Lost population schedules
- Kearl, J.R., Index to the 1850, 1860, and 1870 Censuses of Utah: Heads of Households. (Baltimore, Maryland.: Genealogical Publishing, 1981)[Family History Library Book 979.2 X2k; fiche 6051336]. These multi-state indexes list the census year, each head of household's name, age, sex, occupation, household visitation number, city, county, birthplace, real wealth, and personal wealth.
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.