Valby Parish København, København, Denmark
The parish was established 16 April 1902 after splitting from Hvidovre parish. The following is a timeline of events for the parish:
1912 - The parish was split and the seperated part was annexed by Timoteus parish
1922 - The parish was again split and the seperated part was annexed by Frederiksholm parish
30 Aug 1925 - The boundaries between Valby parish and Enghave parish were altered.
The church and parish was also known as Jesuskirken.
(Write information such as: how old the parish is, interesting facts about the parish, what alternate names it has, or any boundary changes.)
|Amt 1662 - 1793||Add here|
|Amt 1794 - 1970||Copenhagen City|
|1788 – 1793 Lægd number||Add here|
|1794 – 1869 Lægd number||Add here|
To see what kind of place it is you will need a Danish Gazetteer.
- Surrounding Parishes
(write information about the different collections, or tips on using them)
- Census Records
- Church Records
- Court Records
- Military Records
- Probate Records
Societies and Libraries